Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Team




The classes and this blog would not be possible without the help of my three friends.  Let me introduce them to you.

On the left is Jennifer.  She introduced me to blogs and set-up this one for me.  She is also the photographer who is taking many of the photos that you see.  Jennifer is very creative, and her enthusiasm and love of life is inspiring.

In the center is Kris.  She makes things happen and she motivates me!  She is a huge blessing and steps in to help do anything that needs to be done.

On the right is Julie.  She decorates and sets up for the classes.  She is an artist who has an eye to make things look beautiful.  She is also great at connecting people, so please be sure to introduce yourself to her if you come to future classes.

All three love the Lord and are at different points along the path of eating God's foods.  They are giving me feedback to help provide the most useful information to you. 

We are all doing the weekly challenges.  I hope you join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment