Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Not Enough Time to Eat Right - Check out Jenn's Amazing Free E-book!



Having enough time to accomplish everything is so important in today's crazy world.  "Not enough time" is the number one reason people mention to me that they don't succeed eating 'FoodsbyGod'.  If this describes you, I suggest you check out Jenn's ebook.   Jennifer is sharing her e-book for free  as daily posts on her blog, starting this Sunday.  Her book is a "Seven Week Guide to a Clutter-Free Home and How to Keep It That Way". 

This summer,  Jennifer has helped me 'gain' more time.   She shared her e-book with me, The Intentional Home, and I loved her day by day guidance.  Room by room my home was transformed.  I love how open and clean everything feels.  While I am not gifted like Jennifer with decorating, I have  learned many things watching her in action.  And I have gained the confidence to experiment, as with my screen porch shown above - I love the feel of my de-cluttered and cleaned porch. 
 
Jennifer's simple, yet fun, method of de-cluttering and cleaning one's home has greatly impacted my life and now you too can be blessed!  Thank you, Jenn, for your cheerful spirit and willingness to help others. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Mary, for your encouragement and being my "guinea pig"!

    ReplyDelete