Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Where to Start


A snapshot from our kitchen window last week, which my son Tom captured.  I would have never dreamed 20 years ago that I would live on a mini-farm; have children or pets or chickens; and be healthy and happy.  Through a series of amazing events and circumstances, this is where God has placed me and I feel so blessed.
 
If you have read my story, you know that I could be extremely ill at this point in my life instead, or even have succumbed to a serious disease, if I had remained on a typical American diet using conventional medicine to treat my health problems.  Now that I am in my 50's, it saddens me greatly to see so many of my friends, even those much younger, dealing with chronic health problems and diseases.  It doesn't have to be this way and I am grateful that through God's grace, He has brought me to where I am today.  Don't be deceived and think you can never get to this point.
 
Start with baby steps.  Educate yourself - read the posts below.  Begin the weekly challenges.  Become aware and ask God to help you succeed.
 
The world's wisdom concerning foods and food choices has infiltrated everywhere, including those who know and live for the Lord.  The only path to gaining and maintaining health is through a diet of foods as God has provided for us.  Man-made processed foods contain toxins and little nutrition, and WILL cause health problems eventually for everyone. 

Don't be fooled and deceived. 

Speak Victory - No Shame or Guilt
Black and White, or Shades of Gray
Stop the Cycle Today

Be grateful.

Thank You
Thank You Again

Get to 100 % through baby steps.

What Does Your 100% Look Like?
Starting the Weekly Challenges

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!"  Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment